- 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone1
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant2
- Dual 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers3)
1The iPhone XS display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less.)
3iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2Charging mat sold separately.
Go to apple.com/iphone-xs/specs/ for a complete set.